Kurtin Insurance & Financial Services

1300 W Sam Houston Pkwy S,
Ste 220, Houston, TX 77042

Get Directions

Recreational Insurance

Recreational Insurance Coverages

If you own an RV, motorhome, travel trailer, motorcycle, off-road vehicle, 4-wheeler, or golfcart you need Recreational Insurance Coverages.

Property Damage Liability

If you damage another person’s property while operating your recreational vehicle, Recreational Insurance would pay for the damages to their property.

Bodily Injury Liability

If you cause bodily injury to others while operating your recreational vehicle, Recreational Insurance covers the associated expenses.

Property Damage Coverage

If your property is damaged from events beyond your control (theft, vandalism, fire, weather related incidents, collisions with an animal, etc.), Recreational Insurance covers both your vehicle and extra equipment onboard.

Medical Payments Coverage

If you are in an accident with your recreational vehicle, regardless of fault, Recreational Insurance covers medical bills for you and for your passengers.

Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage

If you are hit by a motorist with no insurance, or not enough insurance, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage would pay for your injuries, damages to your recreational vehicle, and lost wages if you cannot work.

Contact Kurtin Insurance & Financial Services to get a quote on Recreational Vehicles insurance.

Our Partners